Malignant neoplasms often Global DevelopingIt is against a background of already existing pathology – the most chronic diseases. Some of them are called precancerous. Currently precancer to rank a number of diseases, among which the most famous are:
- stomach cancer – polynosis, hypoacid (downgradednaya acidity), gastritis, peptic ulcer disease;
- cancer of the colon and rectum – chronic ulcerative colitis or proctitis, polyposis;
- breast cancer – breast;
- cancer of the thyroid gland – nodular goiter;
- liver cancer – chronic viral hepatitis B or C;
- bladder cancer – villous polyps;
- Cervical cancer – erosion and dysplasia, etc…
The main feature of the transition of the disease in cancer – a change in the nature of sensations, already known to the patient earlier. The patient, pay attention tochanges should see a doctor. The following symptoms are observed in the presence of a malignant tumor:
general weakness – symptom of advanced malignancies. There is a fatigue in the performance of daily work, in the workplace and at home. General weakness caused
tumor intoxication – permanent poisoningNiemi organism vital activity products papostglacial cells: the larger the tumor, the greater the toxicity.
. Loss of appetite in cancer is also associated with the Instituteintoxication. First, the patient loses interest whengotovlennoy food, the pleasure of food intake, then a careful selection dishes – most patient refuses protein. In severe cases, patients refuse any proposed food they eat through force, little by little.
Weight loss – this symptom is associated not only with intoxication, loss of appetite, but also to disrupt theNiemi protein, carbohydrate and water-salt obmeon. It takes place in the hormonal disorder ArticlesBehold the body. When tumors of the gastrointestinal tract and digestive system weight loss comes from the violation of food receiptpreliminarily enzymes suction food masses. The most powerful weight loss observed in pancreatic cancer, liver, esophagus and acornska. At least – for intestinal tumor. from zlokachegovernmental tumors, non pischevarition system, these symptoms most characterus to lung cancer. When a malignant tumorbreast, larynx, thyroid, uterus, tumors of skin – no weakness, no sweatWhen appetite or weight loss in patients was observed.
Increased body temperature – one of proyavtions tumor intoxication. temperature ofWitzlaus evenings and is 37.2 – 37.4 ° C. Increase in body temperature to 38 ° C and above indicate a strong intoxication in process of disintegration of the tumor and concomitant inflammatory process.
depression – depression, in which the preis patient. He loses interest in everything, and I willvitsya withdrawn and irritable.
Against the background of the following symptoms are noted “* Local symptoms of cancer. The occurrence of any symptoms tendlo, due to a violation or a change in organ function and may exhibit the same behavior at timesindividual diseases, including onkologicheSgiach. Only in advanced cases of cancer slaughteringLevan are so pronounced and characteristic symptoms, the diagnosis is not in doubt. That’s why you need to know the basics of cancer symptomsGOVERNMENTAL locations and with the appearance of any simptomu promptly seek medical attention forpower.
The symptoms of lung cancer
- Cough, initially rare and dry, as pokashLebanon, then begins to disturb the afternoon, evening and even at night. Cough worse, getting oversore, later it appears mucous expectoration, toThoraya becomes purulent.
- Shortness of breath is growing slowly. If the tumor or block the lumen of the bronchus in the pleural cavity accumulate associated with tumor growth liquid, dyspnea may sharply increase.
- Hemoptysis – one of the most disturbing Symposiumvolumes. Once marked hemoptysis, even if it’s just streaks of blood in the sputum, requires examination.
- Chest pains are intense and not related to the act of breathing. these pains are often taken for “heart.” Pain in the front, back or sides of the increasingly stronger, enhancingare deep breathing, coughing, and are associated with tumor invasion of the pleura.
- Pains appear in the lower leg, thicken phalanges of the upper limbs are violatedetsya mobility in large joints. sometimes bycients suffer inflammation of the veins, growing hoarsesmallness of voice, swollen lymph nodes in the supraclavicular area.